Ozias Humphry to Towne, 10 Feb 1779

Newman Str. Feb. 10. 1779

My dear Friend

I had this moment the pleasure of receiving your letter and take the earliest opportunity to answer it - Whatever pictures you send to me shall be treated with as much care and attention as is possible - & I shall be happy to see you in London - I look forward to the prospect with pleasure.

I am much flattered by your favourable sentiments of me: they would be more grateful to me still if I could persuade myself that I deserved them - remember me to my old Friends Jackson & White tell the latter of these gentlemen I have received his Letter & will send him his portrait in a very little time - I remain with great regard - Dr Sr Yr most faithful
Friend etc

Ozias Humphrey

To Mr Town
in the Fore Str
Exeter.


Notes
Source: Emily Buckingham

No comments: